CEMS Club Cologne and alumni
PIM & CEMS Student and Alumni Club Cologne
The PIM&CEMS Student and Alumni Club Cologne e.V. is an independent association of students and graduates (alumni) of the international study programmes at the WiSo Faculty at the University of Cologne.
The PIM&CEMS Club has made it its mission to create a network that brings together its members and to maintain that network through various activities. We also seek to help incoming students integrate in Cologne by providing extensive support.
With over 1,700 members, the PIM&CEMS Club is one of the largest international networks of its kind in Germany. The PIM&CEMS Club aims to achieve the following goals:
- Support intercultural understanding between students and alumni of diverse nationalities
- Develop and maintain an international network of students and alumni
- Support contact and knowledge-sharing between students and alumni
- Facilitate advanced education and training for members in cooperation with our official sponsors and other corporate partners
For more information, please take a look at the website of the PIM&CEMS Club.
CEMS Alumni Association
The CEMS Alumni Association's vision is to become one of the top respected, influential and valuable alumni networks in the world for and in cooperation with our close to 11,000 alumni, 70+ Corporate Partners, 30 Schools and 1,000+ students studying the CEMS MIM degree each year.
Founded in 1993, the CEMS Alumni Association (CAA) is a strong social network but also an increasingly valuable professional platform. It enables CEMS graduates to continue to enjoy the international and multicultural experience that they will have experienced as CEMS students. It also organises various professional events, in the form of panel discussions, workshops, conferences and seminars, for sharing ideas and knowledge. Membership of the CAA and attendance of alumni-run events enable CEMS alumni to broaden their professional knowledge but also their professional network. Since its creation, the CAA has pursued three main goals:
- Creating and maintaining lasting contacts among CEMS alumni
- Providing a professional network and opportunities for its members
- Promoting the CEMS MIM degree and the CEMS experience and brand generally
Organised on a multi-country basis, the CAA is led by the CAA Board and is present in each country through Local Committees, driven by active CEMS alumni. For more information, please take a look at the website of the CEMS Alumni Association.