Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work life balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC).
Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development.
Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout you journey at S&BC. Bring your expertise to one of our four departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or business transformation.
- Be a member of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Assist with project related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Help in strategic assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in developing proposals for change together with the client, based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Get in direct contact with customers and fellow consultants
- Help to drive and implement change for improving everyday work
- Gain interesting and challenging insights into the Inhouse Consulting activities of a DAX company
Who are you
- Currently in the main study phase of an economics/business, psychology, engineering or science degree course or in the process of completing such a course
- First experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work experience abroad
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage