Mobility Solutions is the designated innovation lab of Daimler Buses. We are designing business ideas that solve the complex issues that the bus industry is facing today.
It is our goal to create a sustainable future of transportation. Therefore, we are following the major technology trends.
Daimler Buses Mobility Solutions has a strong footing within the industry, allowing us to bring together the very best companies, startups and experts effectively. By fostering and steering collaborations in this extensive network, we are unlocking business opportunities.
In your role, you will actively support us by:
- Designing innovative business ideas
- Developing sustainable implementation strategies
- Building and fostering strategic partnerships with startups, internal Daimler initiatives and external players
- Researching and analyzing important markets, competitors and trends in various sectors to identify business opportunities
- Validating business/product hypotheses by actively testing them against the market
- Communicating with internal project stakeholders
- Creating presentations on your own responsibility
- Bringing in your opinion for challenging assumptions and findings
- Communication in German and English
Enrolled student, preferably master in business administration, business engineering or a similar field of study
- Highly interested in startups, entrepreneurship and the latest trends within the mobility industry
- Ideally firsthand experience of working in a business consultancy or start up
- Analytical mindset and quick comprehension skills
- Excellent team player with a can-do mentality
- Communicative, ambitious, and excellent at solving problems on your own responsibility
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to handle a high level of uncertainty
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
This is a full time position.
What we offer:
- Be part of a highly experienced and motivated team developing solutions for the future of mass-mobility
- Work independently while experiencing an open-minded working atmosphere in a co-working space in Berlin
- Get in touch with other innovation initiatives of the Daimler AG and dive into the corporate world while expanding your own network
- Receive competitive compensation, and profit from benefits such as flexible working hours, home-office and a business phone
When: 01.10.2020 for a duration of 6 months
Contact person of the department: Manuel Appold +49 176 3093 9552
Contact person HR: Christina Egen +49 731 1812233
Please apply by using the online form and upload max. three documents. Additionally, please provide a proof of your standard study period as well as your study regulations when applying for a mandatory internship. Documents can be provided in English or German.
The EvoBus Gmbh is Daimlers largest European subsidiary and responsible for all European bus activities of the Daimler AG. For its sustainable and family friendly personnel policy, our company was rewarded with the berufundfamilie gGmbH Audit-certificate.