From Day 1 you'll be immersed in a leadership driven culture, and have the opportunity to impact our company and consumers by working on challenging projects that touch millions of lives Complete your internship successfully and get a job.
- CEMS student looking for an international internship
- Very good academic results
- Fluent in English (German may be required)
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Responsibility and exciting projects from Day 1
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, strong promote from within culture, company shop
- Individual coaching, trainings & networking opportunities
When: Pending vacancies at your desired start
Where: Vienna, Zürich or Frankfurt a.M.