skip to content

Renting out your flat

Are you going abroad to study or for an internship and looking to rent out your flat while you're away? The ZIB WiSo Incomings Team would be very happy to forward your room offer to guest students spending their term abroad at the WiSo Faculty. For more information, please contact the ZIB WiSo Incomings Team: or complete the accommodation form available under "Downloads" on this page.